Follow @stuckinscared Stuck In Scared: Beautiful blooms... out of place.

Sunday 2 August 2015

Beautiful blooms... out of place.

*Whispers*... Hi all, no ramble today, I'm still (technically) on a blog break, (explained HERE if you're interested), but as I'm not on a camera break, (perish the thought), and as 'Camera' has excelled herself this week; I thought I'd nip over and share her captures with you.

I have no idea what these blooms are called, if you know, please tell... they look kinda Lily like to me, except much smaller than a Lily, longer lasting (3 weeks & counting), and less messy.

I like to mix things up a bit, so, for these shots a stem of 'Lily-look-a-like' was plucked from a vase in my kitchen and plunged, randomly, into a Lavender bush in the garden... 'Camera' did the rest.

I'm chuffed with the results...I hope 'whatsername' brightens your week, as she has mine. :o)




Thank you for allowing me to share.

God bless you, and all those you love

Kimmie x

4 comments :

  1. Nope, not a clue...but they are very lovely. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carol, stunning aren't they. I hope all is well with you and yours, thanks for hopping over x

      Delete
  2. What stunning flowers! Thank you for sharing this little bit of joy. I hope it is rubbing some off onto you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Norah... and YES, the joy certainly did rub of on me :) x

      Delete